Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm Felicity.

I go to a school, in a tiny city - or a big town, whatever you wish to call it. I can play ukulele, guitar, piano, and flute. I can fake some violin, but I'm not violinist, or whatever they call it. I'm a singer, and writer(stories and songs), a goody-two-shoes who gets straight As. I have a billion and two opinions and no one will ever care about a billion of them. I prefer amusing people to telling a straight-forward story, so, rarely, I'll be caught in a white lie.
To understand me, you'll probably have to know that I have seven pets; I have two leopard geckos, three cats, two Bullmastiffs(giant, drooly dogs), and two Russian tortoises. I also have three best friends who are allergic to my pets.
Some of this may change, some adjectives won't be the same in a year or two, because the me that I am today may not be the me tomorrow. However, I'll always be Felicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment