Monday, November 15, 2010

I cheat! I'm sorry!

I'm a cheater. I am so cheating at NaNoWriMo. I've stopped using contractions. Everything has to be said with two words. Descriptions went from short and sweet to long, sometimes painful, explanations of everything in the room. Anything to get those words.
Anyways, today, I hung out with three of my bffls; I hung out with Olivia after school, and then Mackenzie and Rachel after Olivia left, because Rachel has a distaste for Olivia(I don't know why, Olivia is really nice to Rachel...but whatever. :|). So, I'm a happy girl. Or, I would be, if Rachel and Mackenzie wouldn't fight about almost everything. Seriously?!?! If you're going to fight SO FREAKING MUCH, atleast don't do it in front of people. Whatever, I still love them.
I'm sitting with one of my three kitties. It's my favorite kitty, Mittens. She is rubbing her face all over my arm and purring like crazy. She's a weirdo.
I happen to be very excited tonight, because I might get to go to the midnight premiere of the new Harry Potter movie. Exciting, right?! I know! It's on Thursday. I really hope I get to go. I may cry if I don't. Real tears, you guise. Real tears.
So, let's end this on a quote about faking it. Which I do a lot. À demain!
"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made." -Groucho Marx

No comments:

Post a Comment