Friday, June 24, 2011

Dear neighbors,

Kay, you know what's not cool?
Being loud at 9 am.
You know what's even uncool-er?
Yelling at your neighbors for being loud, but being louder than them in the process.
All I hear, right after waking up, is:
"Keep it down! Keep it down!"
All I can imagine is that there is a person who is surely going to murder me then stuff my body in some small German village's only well. Then, I hear:
"You keep it down! You're being too loud!"
And then I'm pissed. I just thought I was going to be murdered, because of this?! Because of some petty neighbor fight? I was about to pee, out of fear, because no one on the stupid street can shut up?
And I was still scared, because there was a possibility that this would turn into some brawl.
I hate you all, neighbors. All of you.
And an illustration of my 9 am fear, just for the fun of it:
With lots of words I'm not allowed to say,
Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment