Saturday, March 26, 2011

You make me rage.

My blood is boiling. It is so incredibly hot that it threatens to burn through my veins and melt my skin so that all would be left is the bloody, 4th-degree burnt remains of a terrifically angry girl. And then my whole house would smell like burnt flesh forever. And I would assume that that is not a fantastically good smell.
Anyways, I have a hypocrite in the midst of my social circle.
And.
She.
Is.
Killing.
Me.
She makes plans, this frustrating interpretation of a girl. And then she freely cancels them, blowing everyone off because she's made bigger or better plans with a more grand person. She feels no obligation to do what she said. Which is angering in its own right.
But, oh no, it gets worse.
Because if this girl has plans canceled on her, it is a disaster. World War III just broke out if you dare do something other than what was planned. She gets soooo angry.
And, somehow, this person doesn't manage to see how much of a hypocrite she is. Which is the most angering thing of all.

1 comment: