Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'M SO FUCKING ADORABLE IT'S NOT EVEN FAIR

I am adorable. I am not trying to be conceited when I say that, but it is so true. It's more of a curse than anything, though. I am just so cute and I get at least 3 comments calling me cute a day. It's totally unfair. Because I am supposed to be pretty by now but I'm still stuck at adorable(and not even a mature adorable, a 5-year-old adorable). And I'm almost positive I will be stuck there forever.
It's my face, and my personality. I am freckled and I have a button nose, and I don't have a particularly fat face, but my cheeks are very round. My eyes are spaced a little farther apart than normal, and I have a fringe. I am fucking adorable. My personality is like that of a 9-year-old, to go with my 5-year-old face. I am upbeat, shallow, easily distracted, absent-minded, funny... And apparently, charming. So, I guess I have an adorable personality. And I play the ukulele. Which is like a baby guitar. And according to some, that's adorable too.
The problem with being adorable is that I am never taken seriously. People are just too caught up on my adorable-ness. And they always think I'm joking when I'm not. It's so angering. And one day I'll be serious and people won't take me serious and all of their loved ones will end up killed by a super hero's evil twin. Watch, it'lll happen.
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I get out of everything by either joking or being charming or adorable or whatever. People very rarely get angry at me.
TL;DR: I am adorable, and I sort of hate it, but it has its benefits, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment